Friday 9 AM to 7 PM
Saturday 9 AM to 7 PM
Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM
Bar Harbor is open until midnight Friday and Saturday nights. We ask that you stay open until at least 7 PM and as late as possible. The late night crowd can be a hungry one! Please do not tear down before 5 PM on Sunday.
- Current Washington State business license
- Port Townsend business license
- Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
- Proof of Insurance with Wooden Boat Foundation named as additional insured
- Tent weights approved by City of Port Townsend
- Fireproof tent if you have open flame under your tent
- Fire extinguisher
- See electrical requirements
- Trash containers
- Adapter for RV plug to electrical cord
- Bee traps
- Oil can for used oil
- A great attitude!
The City of Port Townsend will be inspecting vendors for approved tent weights, electrical cord usage, and fire extinguishers.
The silverware washingstation was a huge success in 2017. In keeping with our plastic reduction crusade, we’re going for a 100% plastic-free Festival in 2018!
No single-use plastic bottles
No plastic straws
No plastic drink lids
No plastic flatware
We provide all the labor and infrastructure to help support this cause. Please work with us and encourage your guests to use the real silverware provided. You can make a difference!
10 x 15 = $800
10 x 20 = $1100
- Only one electric outlet per vendor is guaranteed.
- In some cases we can provide more electricity—order during the application process. You will only be charged if we can provide more electricity.
- Please be prepared to operate with minimal electricity.
- We require the wattage of your equipment when you apply.
Vendors Located Outside of Food Court:
- No vendor may run power cords over 100 feet.
- You must have heavy duty 100 foot extension cord properly sized for your watts and amps.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply?
- After reading the information on this page, click the button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete the application process including waivers.
- Wait to hear from the Festival Director, who will contact you via email within a few days.
- When accepted you will receive an invoice via email from our finance department with options and instructions on how to pay.
How do you choose who is approved?
When will I know if I am approved?
How much power is available?
Is there anything I can’t sell?
Why do you pre-approve menu items?
What do you provide?
- A weekend full of Festival goers, boats, music, and fun
- Open space for your tent/booth
- One electrical outlet per vendor
- A 3-compartment sink with hot water to be shared between all food vendors
- Real silverware! We distribute, collect, and wash them for you.
- Sanicans located across from food court and throughout Festival grounds
- Large trash receptacles to empty yours into. Located in the “Back 40” parking lot
- Recycling bins in food court
Where do I check in? Where is my booth?
Your spot in the food court will be clearly marked. Please stay inside your allotted space. If you require extra space please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I get ice?
Where can dump my grey water?
Where can dump used oil?
Do I have to clean up?
By applying you agree to the following policies for food vendors:
- You must have a current Washington State Business license and a Jefferson County Health Department Food Services Permit
- You must provide us with proof of insurance and name NWMC additional insured
- No bottled water or other single-use plastic bottles may be sold inside the Festival grounds
- No alcohol can be served
- NO OIL DUMPING INTO SEWERS!
- You agree to leave your space as you found it, clean of all food, refuse, litter, etc. If your space is not cleaned up, you will be charged a minimum cleaning fee of $100, potentially more, and your chances of returning diminish greatly.