The application process is slightly different this year to allow for changing COVID regulations. Please read all the information below about participating in the Wooden Boat Festival this year. We will we updating this page as we know more.
In order to hold the Wooden Boat Festival and make it as safe as absolutely possible, we will be following all COVID guidelines that are in place at the time. This could include wearing masks, social distancing, etc.
Your best chance to be accepted into the Festival is to apply early. COVID Festival planning is more complex than ever, please get your application in early! You will not be invoiced until you are accepted into the Festival.
You will receive the final guidelines for Festival by August 15th—what the policies will be to the best of our knowledge.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping us all COVID Safe:
We all want a safe and fun Festival, and ask that boaters, vendors, and attendees do not participate if they are unvaccinated and are experiencing any of the following:
- You have had a fever in the 2 days leading up to the Festival
- Are experiencing any symptoms of COVID such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or new loss of taste or smell
- You have been exposed to anyone with a confirmed case of COVID
- You have traveled internationally in the 14 days leading up to the event
- Have traveled to a highly impacted area of the USA in the 14 days leading up to the event
- Been diagnosed with COVID and are not fully recovered
There will be some changes this year:
Updates for Boaters:
We may or may not be allowed to have people on your boat as in past years.
We may or may not be allowed to have the Chowder Feed and Boater Breakfast.
We are hoping to have these, and will if at all possible, but they have been removed from the application process as we cannot guarantee they will happen.
Updates for Presenters:
Due to COVID, presentations at the 2021 Wooden Boat Festival will be mostly outdoors and online. We are shifting and changing things and excited about some of the new ideas!
There are 3 ways to present at the 2021 Wooden Boat Festival:
- Outdoor demo or presentation
- Virtual presentation via Zoom from Northwest Maritime Center—no audience unless things open up
- Virtual presentation via Zoom from your home/boat
Visit the Presenter page for more information.
Updates for Commercial and Nonprofit Vendors:
We may have to layout the Festival differently.
Visit the Vendor page for more information.
Updates for Food Vendors:
We may have to limit the number of vendors in the food court and spread vendors around the area.
Visit the Food Vendor page for more information.