Commercial, Nonprofit, Educational and Food Vendors
1. Important dates and deadlines for 2014
- 03/01/14 - Application process opens for 2014 (sponsors, previous exhibitors and those who apply early receive priority booth assignments)
- 07/15/14 - Late fee applies for applications received after this date (see application)
- 08/01/14 - Application process closes (unless space is still available!)
- 09/04/14 - Set up Thursday after 12:00pm
- 09/07/14 - Tear down Sunday after 5:00pm
2. Commercial Activity and Exhibitor Policies
By applying to exhibit at the Wooden Boat Festival you agree to abide by our Commercial Activity and Exhibitor Policies as outlined below:
- Exhibitors are in tents we provide, or bring your own heavy duty cover
- Food vendors are in their own tents. Mobile units must be on perimeter and not emit exhaust when other exhibitors or attendees are present.
- Product or service must "fit" nautical, wooden boat and maritime audience
- No vendor can sell logo t-shirts, posters or sweatshirts on site
- No dogs allowed within festival grounds
- Exhibitors must stay within assigned booth space
- Signage should be appropriate to family event and educational
- Exhibitors outside Main Gate can only sell education programs and membership. To sell other products, please complete Commercial application.
- No cars or bikes allowed near booths or pedestrian areas during official hours
- Exhibitors are accepted by the Festival Committee. Booth locations assigned based on Sponsor level, years at festival and date of application.